Karges Realty is the oldest active real estate company in the entire Chicago Southwest suburban area! In fact, we are not only the oldest real estate firm in the area, but we are the most productive! Karges Realty was the #1 office for real estate sales in the Joliet, Shorewood, Lockport/Homer, Romeoville, Manhattan, Elwood, Channahon and Crest Hill market from 2010 through 2017!* Quite a feat for an independent family-run business in this day and age.
Because of our unsurpassed service, a vast majority of our business is derived from referrals from our past clients. Our goal is to completely satisfy each and every client so that they refer us to their friends and family. For the past 67 years, it had definitely worked! The cornerstone of our business is our exceptional service, which we will never deviate from. We've built a reputation of offering the absolute finest real estate service in the entire area and would love to show you just how enjoyable and trouble-free a real estate transaction can be.
- Joliet & Will County's oldest real estate company - serving the area with pride since 1950
- 25 Realtors who average over 20 years of Real Estate experience
- Member Three Rivers Assoc. of Realtors, Illinois Assoc. of Realtors, National Assoc. of Realtors
- Member MRED - one of the world's largest multiple listing services
- Our goal is to completely and effectively satisfy your real estate needs
- Personalized Service is not just our motto — it is offering service above and beyond our client's expectations!
- We offer Buyer's Brokerage, Seller's Designated Agency, and Dual Agency!
- Tired of dealing with a large franchise where you're just a statistic? We treat you like family.
- You'll notice a difference the moment you walk in our door — we truly appreciate your business.
- 68 years of service & still growing our market share in Will County.
- Let Karges Realty assist you with your Real Estate needs — there truly is a difference in the company you choose.
Karges Realty was the #1 office for real estate sales in the Joliet, Shorewood, Lockport/Homer, Romeoville, Manhattan, Elwood, Channahon and Crest Hill market from 2010 through 2017!*Data from MRED for closed sales in above cities from 01/01/2010 - 12/31/2017